A custom online store, designed and installed to inform and convert potential customers and stakeholders. Your website will be powered by a robust Content Management System that lets you update the site's sections and products easily. This package is particularly useful if your brand offers a wide portfolio of services/products, is constantly adding new ones, and needs to implement online payments.
- Custom 7-section HTML5+CSS3 e-store design installed on your domain
- Self-managed, unlimited product uploads
- 2 rounds of revisions
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Link to social networking profiles
- Built-in brand blog
- Google Analytics integration
- Mailchimp or other mailing list form integration for signups
- Image slider
- Responsive (optimized for mobile devices)
- Contact form
- E-store Instruction manual (includes training on how to make basic changes)
- Two rounds of design revisions
- Installation and setup
- Integration with your Paypal or Authorize.net account (We'll gladly help you set up one if needed)
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
The complete process can take 1-3 weeks, depending on how long it takes for you to complete the revision rounds and approvals:
- After you purchase this listing we will send you a digital contract, work plan (with dates) and a set of questions that will help us learn more about your brand to be able to design an ideal website. One of these questions has to do with your brand's existing domain. In case you don't have one, we will be happy to assist you in purchasing one from a trustworthy vendor. At all times, your site's domain must be registered under your name and controllable by you; this guarantees the long-term stability of your web property.
- Once we get these answers from you, we will conduct research and create your website concept.
- We will get back to you via email for concept approval. We will continue to work on the design concept of your choice.
- You send back a first round of revisions. We work on the landing page to reflect all needed corrections. We send it back to you for a second and final round of revisions.
- We work on your corrections and send you a final design package with the deliverables outlined above.
Please let us know if you require any additional files not listed as some files might require an additional fee.
If you need an earlier delivery for this project, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange a Rush Fee and complete it by your deadline.
The Lean Branding Shop was developed by Laura Busche, a marketing professional, writer and entrepreneur. Through her years of branding experience, Laura has learned that small, emerging businesses usually cannot afford design agency prices. After completing her Master’s Degree in Design Management (SCAD), Busche made it her mission to make effective design and branding products available for early stage startups. She went on to write the Lean Branding book for O’Reilly and built this store. By hiring the best design talent in South America, the Lean Branding team now offers a unique set of products and services to help you stand out in the marketplace with an attractive price advantage.
★★ Let us know how any of these kits improved your business and get a 15% discount on any additional product in the store. Email us at email@example.com using "Testimonial Discount" as your subject. ★★
These packages are created for use by the purchaser only. Please do not resell.
Further revisions and additional early concepts can be purchased for an additional fee. Let us know if you need them at firstname.lastname@example.org.