━ LOGO ━
- 2 initial custom logo concepts to choose from and 2 rounds of revisions on your chosen concept
- Final logo files for both web and print:
- Scaleable, vector files: You will receive an .ai (Adobe Illustrator) and .eps file for your finalized logo concept
- Vector PDF file: excellent for printing; can be opened in Illustrator
- One high resolution .JPG logo file with a white background. You will receive this file in CMYK (for printing purposes) and RGB (for internet use).
- One high resolution .PNG logo file with no background.
- Final logo files in three different versions:
- Full-color logo (main version)
- Grayscale logo
- Logo to use with a color background
- Small version of your logo to use as a favicon or icon
━ COLOR PALETTE ━
- An 8-tone color palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity.
- This palette includes three primary, three secondary and two tertiary colors.
━ IMAGERY ━
- 3 High resolution stock photos/graphics to boost your brand communications
━ TYPOGRAPHY ━
- A 2-font typography palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity
━ BRANDING GUIDE ━
- A quick reference PDF Branding Guide that includes:
- RGB brand colors
- CMYK brand colors
- Web Safe color hex codes (for web design)
- Typeface names and usage instructions
━ STATIONERY ━
- A double sided business card design
- Business stationery: custom letterhead and envelope design
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
The complete process can take 1-3 weeks, depending on how long it takes for you to complete the revision rounds and approvals:
- After you purchase this listing we will send you a digital contract, work plan (with dates) and a set of questions that will help us learn more about your brand to be able to design an ideal set of visual symbols.
- Once we get these answers from you, we will conduct research and create two logo concepts.
- We will get back to you via email for concept approval. We will proceed to work on the logo concept of your choice.
- You send back a first round of revisions. We work on the logo to reflect all needed corrections. We send it back to you for a second and final round of revisions.
- We will send you a final design package with all the files outlined above.
The price quoted above is before tax; add the corresponding Value Added Tax percentage in your country (Colombia) where applicable. Since the services are rendered in Colombia and qualify as cross-border supply exports, they are tax-exempt for residents of other countries.
Please let us know if you require any additional files not listed as some files might require an additional fee.
If you need an earlier delivery for this project, let us know at email@example.com so that we can arrange a Rush Fee and complete it by your deadline.
This product was developed by Laura Busche, a marketing professional, writer and entrepreneur. Through her years of branding experience, Laura has learned that small, emerging businesses usually cannot afford design agency prices. After completing her Master’s Degree in Design Management (SCAD), Busche made it her mission to make effective design and branding products available for early stage startups. She went on to write the Lean Branding book for O’Reilly and built this store. By hiring the best design talent in South America, her team now offers a unique set of products and services to help you stand out in the marketplace with an attractive price advantage.
★★ Let us know how any of these kits improved your business and get a 15% discount on any additional product in the store. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using “Testimonial Discount” as your subject. ★★
These packages are created for use by the purchaser only. Please do not resell.
Further revisions and additional early concepts can be purchased for an additional fee. Let us know if you need them at email@example.com