All In Branding Package
This listing is for an All-in Branding Package and includes the Custom Logo Design Package, a color palette, typography palette, 5 stock images to enhance your brand communications, a Stationery Design Package, a Landing Page Design Package, Blog Design Package, and a Brand Moodboard. The Stationery Package includes branded letterhead, an envelope, one sticker design and two business cards. If all is purchased separately, the total is $2000. With this package, you are receiving a $410 discount!
━ LOGO ━
- 2 initial custom logo concepts to choose from and 2 rounds of revisions on your chosen concept
- Final logo files for both web and print:
- Scaleable, vector files: You will receive an .ai (Adobe Illustrator) and .eps file for your finalized logo concept
- Vector PDF file: excellent for printing; can be opened in Illustrator
- One high resolution .JPG logo file with a white background. You will receive this file in CMYK (for printing purposes) and RGB (for internet use).
- One high resolution .PNG logo file with no background.
- Final logo files in three different versions:
- Full-color logo (main version)
- Grayscale logo
- Logo to use with a color background
- Small version of your logo to use as a favicon or icon
━ COLOR PALETTE ━
- An 8-tone color palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity.
- This palette includes three primary, three secondary and two tertiary colors.
━ IMAGERY ━
- 5 High resolution stock photos/graphics to boost your brand communications
━ TYPOGRAPHY ━
- A 3-font typography palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity
━ BRANDING GUIDE ━
- A quick reference PDF Branding Guide that includes:
- RGB brand colors
- CMYK brand colors
- Web Safe color hex codes (for web design)
- Typeface names and usage instructions
━ STATIONERY ━
- A double sided business card design for two (2) of your team members
- Business stationery: custom letterhead and envelope design
- Sticker: Design of a sticker which will include a variation of the logo
━ LANDING PAGE DESIGN ━
- Custom one-page HTML5+CSS3 design installed on your domain
- 2 rounds of revisions
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Link to social networking profiles and brand blog
- Google Analytics integration
- Mailchimp or other mailing list form integration for signups
- Image slider
- Responsive (optimized for mobile devices)
- Contact form
- Landing Page Instruction manual (includes training on how to make basic changes)
- Two rounds of design revisions
- Installation and setup
━ BRAND BLOG DESIGN ━
- A custom Tumblr blog template with branded design elements
- Custom Header with background image
- Custom Sidebar Titles
- Custom Navigation Bar
- Complementary blogging planner (in PDF format)
━ BRAND MOODBOARD ━
- A handy PDF Brand Moodboard which includes the following: color palette, logo design, images that represent the identity of the brand, strategic notes describing the concept, textures and other design elements that will guide your brand’s communications.
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
The complete process can take 1-3 weeks, depending on how long it takes for you to complete the revision rounds and approvals:
- After you purchase this listing we will send you a digital contract, work plan (with dates) and a set of questions that will help us learn more about your brand to be able to design an ideal set of visual symbols.
- Once we get these answers from you, we will conduct research and create two logo concepts.
- We will get back to you via email for concept approval. We will proceed to work on the logo concept of your choice.
- You send back a first round of revisions. We work on the logo to reflect all needed corrections. We send it back to you for a second and final round of revisions.
- We will create a landing page and brand blog concept and submit it for your revisions and approval. You will be able to complete two rounds of revisions.
- We will create a brand stationery set and submit it for your revisions and approval. You will be able to complete one round of revisions.
- We work on your corrections and send you a final design package with all the files outlined above.
Please let us know if you require any additional files not listed as some files might require an additional fee.
If you need an earlier delivery for this project, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange a Rush Fee and complete it by your deadline.
The Lean Branding Shop was developed by Laura Busche, a marketing professional, writer and entrepreneur. Through her years of branding experience, Laura has learned that small, emerging businesses usually cannot afford design agency prices. After completing her Master’s Degree in Design Management (SCAD), Busche made it her mission to make effective design and branding products available for early stage startups. She went on to write the Lean Branding book for O’Reilly and built this store. By hiring the best design talent in South America, the Lean Branding team now offers a unique set of products and services to help you stand out in the marketplace with an attractive price advantage.
★★ Let us know how any of these kits improved your business and get a 15% discount on any additional product in the store. Email us at email@example.com using "Testimonial Discount" as your subject. ★★
These packages are created for use by the purchaser only. Please do not resell.
Further revisions and additional early concepts can be purchased for an additional fee. Let us know if you need them at firstname.lastname@example.org.